The Triune God
1. We believe in one God, eternally present in three Persons (I John 5:7), God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, (II Cor 13:14) Creator of all things, holy, infinite, ultimate, perfect, and eternal (I Cor 8:6).
2. We believe that Jesus Christ is the second Person of the Divine trinity, eternally present (John 1:1), was conceived through the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary, died for our sins as complete and final sacrifice (Matt 1:18-23), arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father as our High Priest (Heb 7:26), will return bodily to the earth (Rev 1:7), before the 1000-year Millennium (Rev 19), to reign in Jerusalem after the Great Tribulation and the Battle of Armageddon (Rev 20).
The Holy Spirit
3. We believe that the Holy Spirit is the third Person of the Divine trinity, eternally present (Heb 9:14), glorifies the Lord Jesus Christ in all He does (John 16:14), convicts the world of its guilt (John 16:8-10), regenerates sinners (Titus 3:5), produces fruit in the life of the believer (Gal 5:22-23), produces the gifts in the life of believer (I Cor 12), in Him we are baptized into union with Christ (I Cor 12:13) and adopted as heirs in the family of God (Rom 8:14-16).
4. We believe that God has spoken in the Scriptures by the Holy Spirit, 66 books, both Old Testament (39) and New Testament (27), through the words of human authors (II Pet 1:20-21), as the Word of God in the original text is inspired, infallible, complete, without contradiction, without error and is the full revelation of God, His will for salvation, His ultimate authority for human knowledge and human affairs, and by which all shall be judged (II Tim 3:16).
The Human Condition
5. We believe that mankind is a three-part being, soul, spirit and body (I The 5:23) is sinful by nature (Jer 17:9), by state (Rom 3:10), by imputation (Rom 5:12-21) and by act (Rom 3:23) and is eternally lost in conscious damnation (Rev 21:8) without the regeneration of the Holy Spirit (John 3:5-8) through salvation in Jesus Christ (Romans 10:9-10) by the Grace of God (Eph 2:8-9).
6. We believe that a Christian is a regenerated, born again individual, that has accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour (Romans 10:9-10) and has the requisite fruit of the Spirit as evidence that the individual’s conversion is authentic (Matthew 7:15-20). We believe that every Christian should live a life of loving obedience that pleases God in word, thought and deed, (Col 3:17) by the power of the Holy Spirit (Romans 8:14), allowing Christ to manifest His life through him to God’s glory (II Cor 3:2). By ever increasing obedience to the Word of God, each believer should mature in Christ and progressively become more like Jesus (I Cor 13:11). Through the power of the Holy Spirit, each believer should live a holy life (I John 3:3), not fulfil the lusts of the flesh (Gal 5:16), exercise their spiritual gifts to edify the body of Christ (I Cor 12), witness for Christ (Acts 1:8), make disciples (Matt 28:19-20), perform good works that glorify the Lord (Eph 2:10) (Titus 2:14), bear the fruit of the Spirit (Gal 5:22-23), attend a local church (Heb 10:25) and look to the return of the Lord Jesus Christ (II Peter 3:12).